Fastnet Tour Gift Voucher
Surprise someone with a boat tour voucher around iconic Fastnet Rock Lighthouse
For generations, the majestic and isolated Fastnet Rock Lighthouse has fired the imaginations of onlookers: known as Ireland’s Teardrop, it was, for many thousands of emigrants, the last Irish structure seen as their ship carried them away to America.
Chart a course for Cape Clear Island, one of West Cork’s charming unspoilt Gaeltacht islands, to learn more about the famous lighthouse. Some 8 miles out to sea, on your trip you’ll hear some cuplá focail and have some free time for lunch or a hot cuppa.
You’ll then pop back on board, sailing further out into the Atlantic – through whale and dolphin rich waters – to the voyage’s ultimate destination, iconic Fastnet Rock Lighthouse. You’ll circumnavigate the rock at close quarters twice, perfect for that once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity.
Tour Details | Operated by Cape Clear Ferries
- Return ferry trip to Cape Clear Island (from Baltimore or Schull). Journey to the island approx. 45 mins.
- 2 hours free time on Cape Clear to explore the island on foot or simply enjoy lunch by the harbour.
- Return ferry trip around the Fastnet Rock Lighthouse from Cape Clear Island. Circle the rock twice, up close, for the best views.
- Full commentary onboard/ TV’s with short videos of the history of the Fastnet also onboard.
- Total day trip approx. 5.5 hours.
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers can be used against any sailing options operated by www.capeclearferries.com or www.fastnettour.com
- Book by phoning 02839159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fastnet tours operate from late March-October. All sailings are weather dependent.
- We do our utmost to facilitate all passengers but those in wheelchairs are asked to contact us directly for further assistance.