We’re Reopening and Ready to Shine
From June 29th many of the Great Lighthouses of Ireland sites will reopen. And we can’t wait to shine our lights on all the summer fun!
All our self-catering accommodation will open from June 29th with bookings already in high demand.
There’s no better time to escape and enjoy these unique destinations, we’ll have some special offers coming soon for early bird bookings in July. Keep an eye on our Special Offers section over the coming days!
Visitor Centres & Boat Tours
Most of our visitor centres and boat tours are also ready to welcome you from June 29th. Staff are getting ready to provide the best experiences possible this summer and as expected, it will be a little different and there will be some changes.
For your safety and to ensure our staff can look after you, we have reduced visitor capacity. We will have fewer guided tours and smaller numbers on each – but you can still visit and spend time at many of our sites, enjoy a cup of coffee and breathe in the sea air!
Please check in advance, plan your visit and we’ll make sure you receive a warm welcome and a memorable day out.
This is a difficult time for people everywhere and we are working hard to manage the challenges posed by COVID-19.
We are delighted to open for summer 2020 and look forward to welcoming you, sharing our great stories and giving you the space to enjoy!
- Blackhead Lighthouse / self-catering accommodation, Co. Antrim
- Fanad Head Lighthouse self-catering accommodation only, Co. Donegal
- Galley Head Lighthouse / self-catering accommodation, Co. Cork
- Hook Head Lighthouse and café, Co. Wexford
- St John’s Point Lighthouse / self-catering accommodation, Co. Down
- St John’s Point Lighthouse / self-catering accommodation, Co. Donegal
- Valentia Island Lighthouse, Co. Kerry
- Wicklow Head Lighthouse / self-catering accommodation, Co. Wicklow
- Loop Head Lighthouse self-catering accommodation only, Co. Clare
- Ballycotton Lighthouse, Co. Cork – July 3rd
- Fanad Head Lighthouse visitor attraction, Co. Donegal – July 6th
- Clare Island Lighthouse boutique accommodation, Co. Kerry – July 20th TBC
- Fastnet Rock Boat Tours, Co. Cork – July, date TBC
2021 Dates TBC
- Loop Head Lighthouse visitor centre, Co. Clare / Date TBC 2021
- Rathlin West Light, Co. Antrim / Date TBC 2021
Check back here for ongoing updates on lighthouse reopenings and planning your visit or stay.