Loop Head: 3 nights for the price of 2* in Clare
Embrace incredible Wild Atlantic Way views from Loop Head with this 3 nights for the price of 2 offer at Loophead Lightkeeper’s House, Kilbaha in Co. Clare.
Valid for stays from 1st September to 30th November 2019, relax at Loop Head surrounded by birds and wild flowers, cliffs and Atlantic surf. Perched proudly on an enclosure at the tip of Loop Head stands the lighthouse station. Sleeping 5 people and 1 dog, Loop Head Lightkeeper’s House offers holiday accommodation with all of the spectacular appeal of the rugged west coast.
The surrounding coastline is of a dramatic character with cliffs sculpted by Atlantic storms where rock ledges and caves are home to seabirds, seals and other maritime animals. Loop Head Lighthouse station is a major landmark on the northern shore of the Shannon River. Kilbaha, the very last village on the Loop Head Peninsula, is tucked into a small, sheltered bay at the western edge of the Shannon Estuary. Looking south across the river, the village also enjoys arresting views of Kerry Head and the Brandon Mountains
- Valid for stays from 1st September and 30th November – excluding Bank Holiday Weekends
- Must book before 14th April 2019
- This deal is not available in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
- Valid for new bookings only and not applicable to existing reservations.
- Full Terms and conditions Apply.
- Energy Fees are an additional cost per night.